Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Where has time gone?

I guess I have just been that busy...time has flown by.


Here are some of the things I've been up to since my last post.

1. Laundry
2. Cooking supper
3. Cleaning house
4. Taxi for the kids
5. Work


Hey wait a minute, you don't want to hear about those things do you? WE ALL have been doing those things right?


How about the Quilty things I've been doing, do you want to hear about those?

1. 5$ BOM at Sew Original
2. Binding my Interpolation quilt
3. longarm quilting a customer's quilt
4. Scrap Therapy (my stash is now taking shape)
5. Teaching a Row quilt at my church to new quilters
6. Sewing my scrap quilt with Leaders and Enders


Sometimes there just isn't enought time to quilt, be a working-homemaker wife and mom and look a the computer. I would rather give up the title of working mom and just be a quilting homemaker, wife and mom. Not necessarily in that order. Wife and mom come first.


Hopelully, I'll have some pictures of the different projects I've been working on very soon.

1 comment:

  1. We all have times when activities ebb and flow... even without children at home, there's always something. Looking forward to your quilt pictures soon!

    ReplyDelete